- Continuing Professional Studies Online programs ranked in the top three in the nation in an Online Education Database survey
- The college included among the “Best colleges” by The Princeton Review
- Master’s-degree programs limited to 15 students
- Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges
Overview of Champlain College
Champlain College, established in 1878, provides master’s, bachelor’s, and associate’s degrees, as well as certificate programs in over 30 fields of study. Online undergraduate and graduate degrees are offered in the fields of business, technology, and healthcare.
A collection of the online programs is shown below:
- Software Development Bachelor’s Degree: Provides knowledge and skills in information-processing application programs, databases, and web pages, which gather and provide information. Students receive training in computer languages such as HTML, Java, C++, C#, and others. Students are prepared to design entire systems.
- Computer & Digital Forensics Bachelor’s Degree: Provides training in subjects including management of evidence and computer-crime statutes. The program provides techniques for examining computers for crime-related information.
- Business Management: Covers topics such as organizational behavior, marketing, accounting, and financial modeling. The program also reviews information technologies, the Internet, and the global business environment.
- MBA Program: Provides a solid foundation in an array of topic,s including organizational relationships, process improvement, leadership, human resources, sales and marketing, and financial and economic resources.
- Web Production Certificate: Emphasizes hands-on learning. Students learn to design and build websites with HTML and design software.
- Web Site Development & Administration: Students learn about web architecture and web servers. Students also learn how to create web sites, provide secure online transactions, and optimize server performance. The program reviews Java, CGI, Flash, Active-X, and other technologies.
- Online programs typically include six sessions per year
- Students may take the online courses at their convenience
- Students have an advisor to assist them throughout their participation in an online program
Champlain College Online students are taught by industry-experienced professionals. The instructors receive specialized training for online teaching.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
Applicants to Champlain College Online programs are required to have a high school diploma or a GED certificate and to meet additional requirements. Federal, state, and private financial assistance is available to those who qualify. The school also provides need-based scholarships.