- The university is recognized for academic quality and value by publications including U.S. Peterson’s Guide to Competitive Colleges, America’s 100 Best College Buys, and Princeton Review‘s “Best Colleges” list
- Ranked among the nation’s top research institutions by U.S. News & World Report in its “America’s Best Colleges” list
- The school reports it’s consistently ranked in the top two percent of American public universities
- Accreditation provided by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
Overview of Ohio University
Established in 1804, Ohio University, situated in Athens, Ohio, is regarded as Ohio’s oldest public institution of higher learning. Students can select from more than 250 undergraduate programs.
Ohio University Online offers an array of distance education programs including master’s degrees.
The following Ohio University Online programs are highlighted:
The online Master of Health Administration degree program prepares professionals for leadership positions in health organizations and systems. The program is oriented to mid-career, experienced health professionals. The program covers subjects such as finance, leadership, maximizing human resources, health system structures, and managed care, as well as strategic planning and marketing.
The Master of Engineering Management degree program provides training in managing, leading, and motivating a variety of technical and non-technical professionals to accomplish collective goals. The program covers subjects such as probabilistic systems analysis, information systems, Six Sigma, and managerial decision-making analysis. Students are involved in a capstone project related to their career.
The Master of Coaching Education degree program prepares students for jobs in professional sports, Olympic sports, and youth sports, as well as interscholastic and intercollegiate athletics. The program covers subjects such as coaching methodology, sport psychology, administration of sports programs, care and prevention, and physiology of exercise, including strength and conditioning and application of research.
The Master of Athletic Administration degree program, in partnership with the National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association, has been designed for professionals who want leadership positions in interscholastic sports. The program reviews subjects such as administration of interscholastic athletic programs, legal foundations, and risk management, as well as sports finance.
Click here for free information about
Online Degrees at Ohio University!
- Job opportunity information is posted by the Centralized Student Employment Services
- Graduate College staff members provide students a variety of services
The classes provided by Ohio University Online are taught by experienced instructors.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
Ohio University has multicultural recruitment programs. Each academic department has its own admission requirements for graduate students.
The major types of financial assistance provided to graduate students are tuition scholarships, grants, loans, graduate assistantships, and fellowships.