- The institute is recognized by U.S. News & World Report as the #1 comprehensive university in the North for reputation and as one of the nation’s “Best College Values”
- In 2008, the university received the Center of Excellence Award for outstanding online education from The New-Media Consortium
- In 2010, the E. Philip Saunders College of Business placed in the top 5% of all U.S. business schools in U.S. News & World Report‘s “America’s Best Colleges” list
- The executive MBA program is an accelerated 15-month curriculum
- The online executive MBA program has a GMAT waiver based on professional contributions and experience
- Graduate programs provide paid co-operative work situations
- Networking opportunities with an active alumni network that includes CEOs and executives
- Accreditation provided by the Commission on Higher Education, Middle State Association of Colleges and Schools
Overview of Rochester Institute of Technology
Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT), founded in 1829, is a private school situated in Henrietta, New York. The school provides more than 50 online undergraduate and graduate programs. The institute includes eight colleges. Of particular interest is the E. Philip Saunders College of Business, which provides on-campus and online master’s degrees.
Of particular interest is the online Executive MBA program. The program provides skills in innovation, leadership, globalization, and teamwork. The curriculum has foundation courses in subjects such as accounting, finance, marketing, economics, statistics, and leadership. The program also covers subjects such as technology management, IT and supply-chain management, branding/new product commercialization, negotiations, and international business.
- The student’s faculty facilitator provides help with issues regarding course content and requirements
- Student services managers provide assistance
- Technical support is available 24/7
The instructors at E. Philip Saunders College of Business have extensive research, business, and teaching expertise.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
Rochester Institute of Technology Online admissions staff members are available to help applicants with the enrollment process. Applicants for the online Executive MBA program are required to have at least six years of work experience, as well as a regionally accredited bachelor’s degree. Applicants are also required to have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.