- Providing education since 1883
- Included in U.S. News & World Report‘s “America’s Best Colleges” list
- Selected by Business Reform Magazine as one of the top Christian business colleges in the country
- Recognized for leadership in student character development for spiritual growth programs by The Templeton Guide: Colleges That Encourage Character Development
- Internships provided via the university’s relationships in the business community
- Accreditation provided by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
Overview of Belhaven University
Belhaven University, located in Jackson, Mississippi, is a Christian liberal-arts university providing associate’s, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees in an array of subjects. The university also provides continuing education and pre-professional programs in medicine, ministry, dentistry, law, nursing, and medical technology.
The university offers on-campus and online programs. Belhaven University emphasizes the importance of Christian values and ethics in business.
The Worldview Curriculum, which is at the center of Belhaven University’s liberal-arts program, presents history, philosophy, art, and literature as one set of interconnected disciplines.
Belhaven University provides on-campus and online education programs with a Christian worldview. The university is known for its art degrees and business school.
- The student population includes students from a large number of states and numerous countries
- The school has residence halls
- The university offers students a variety of organizations
- Volunteer service opportunities are available
- The school provides mentoring programs
- Religious clubs are available
- Students have a variety of activities to choose from
Belhaven University classes are taught by qualified, knowledgeable instructors.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
Belhaven University representatives are available to guide applicants through the enrollment process.
Financial aid is available to eligible students. Belhaven University offers grants and merit-based scholarships. More than 90% of the students receive financial aid.
Students have the opportunity to take the DANTES Tests for elective credit and/or general-education credit.