- The university has provided education since 1898
- Offers Fast-Track bachelor’s and master’s degree programs
- Offers 100% online programs
- No GREs, GMATs, or SATs required
- Provides online tutoring
- Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.
Click here for free information about
Overview of Northeastern University
Northeastern University, a private research university, is located in Boston, Massachusetts. Northeastern University Online offers certificates as well as associate, bachelor’s, master’,s and doctoral degrees in an array of subjects.
Online undergraduate programs are available in the fields of Accounting and Finance; Arts & Humanities; Business; Communications; Criminal Justice; Digital Media; Engineering Technology & Electronics; Health and Healthcare Management; Information Technology; Nursing; Teaching; and other subjects.
- With a cohort class structure, students complete coursework with the same group of students
- Fast-Track staff members advise students throughout their academic career
- Assistance provided by academic and student support specialists
- Online students have access to a library
Northeastern University Online classes are taught by experienced, qualified instructors.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
Northeastern University Online staff members help students with the admissions process. Applicants should apply to the specific college at Northeastern University which offers the program they’ve selected.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify. The online students have access to the same financial assistance available to the on-campus students.