Highlights of Rasmussen College
- Providing education for more than 110 years
- Offers free virtual tutoring for online students
- Provides practical, relevant and advanced skills
- Accreditation provided by the Higher Learning Commission, 800-612-7440.
Overview of Rasmussen College
Rasmussen College has campuses in Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Florida, and North Dakota. Rasmussen College offers on-campus, online, and blended-learning undergraduate, diploma and certificate programs. Online students learn at their convenience.
- School of Business: The school reports the curriculums have been developed in collaboration with professional coursework designers and industry experts. Programs are available in business administration, accounting, marketing, human resources, Internet marketing, entrepreneurship and other areas.
- School of Education: Provides training in early childhood education, child development and childcare specialist.
- School of Technology and Design: The college reports the curriculums are continually reviewed, evaluated and updated to make sure students have the knowledge and skills to meet the demands of employers. Students have a variety of education programs to choose from. The school offers IT certifications including IT certifications from CompTIA and Microsoft.
- School of Justice Studies: Students are prepared for entry-level jobs in the justice system. The online criminal justice program has been designed in collaboration with criminal justice and legal experts. Training is provided in corrections, criminal justice, investigation, homeland security, paralegal, law enforcement and other topics.
- School of Health Sciences: Classes provide the theories and practice required for success in the healthcare field. Students are prepared for entry-level jobs in an array of medical settings.
- School of Nursing: Degree and diploma programs prepare students for careers in the nursing field. The school offers a RN to bachelor in nursing degree program.
- Support+ is a network of student support services
- Provides 24/7 technical support
- Students have access to an extensive online and on-campus library system
- Provides tutors
- The college has a variety of clubs and organizations
The majority of Rasmussen College’s full-time faculty members have advanced degrees in their teaching field. Instructors are trained and certified for the college’s online teaching platform.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
Applicants are required to have a high school diploma or a GED. Admissions representatives guide applicants through the application process. Financial aid advisors help students put together a financial aid package.