- In 2014, the school is ranked #16 by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Bachelor’s Programs and placed in the top 100 for Best Online Graduate Business Programs and Best Online Graduate Education Programs
- Completely online public university
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
Overview of Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners. As the first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States, CSU-Global is focused on student success as its number one priority.
Colorado State University-Global Campus offers online undergraduate degrees in business management, organizational leadership, information technology, social sciences, public management, and other subjects. CSU-Global Campus graduate degrees are offered in management, teaching, organizational leadership, and other subjects. All major areas of study offered at CSU-Global include specializations that allow you to customize your coursework in an area of professional or personal interest.
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Flexible online classes with no set class times or locations
- Students have access to 24/7 online tutoring service
- Students have access to 24/7 technical support service
- Students have access to a state-of-the-art virtual library
Every Colorado State University-Global Campus instructor has years of experience working in their field.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
Colorado State University-Global Campus offers a streamlined enrollment process with accelerated eight-week courses that start every four weeks. With CSU-Global’s Tuition Guarantee, your tuition will remain the same as long as you stay enrolled. There are no out-of-state tuition hikes since CSU-Global is 100% online. A military tuition discount is available for service members, veterans, and their dependents. Financial aid options, including grants, low-interest loans, and more, are also available.