Highlights of University of Saint Mary
- Educating students since 1923
- Named a “Best Value College” by The Princeton Review in 2010, its had the ranking for the past five years
- Online RN to Bachelor of Science students can graduate in 18 months
- Accelerated online MBA program can be completed in one year
- Named a top Military Friendly School by G.I. Jobs magazine
- The school reports 98 percent of the students receive financial aid
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
Overview of University of Saint Mary
The University of Saint Mary, a private liberal arts Catholic university, is located in Leavenworth, Kansas. Originally a school for women, it’s now coeducational. The university offers bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in numerous subjects. The University of Saint Mary provides on-campus and online education programs. The school states their dedicated to the education of the whole person: mind, body, and spirit.
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing program: The nine-course program focuses on nursing care plan development, health assessment, intervention implementation and outcome evaluation.
- Master of Arts in Teaching program: Offers the latest educational theories and research regarding best practices in instruction and curriculum design for grades P–12. The program covers the effective use of instructional strategies and models as well as new technology to support and promote learning.
- MBA—Healthcare Management program: Provides advanced business skills applied specifically to the healthcare industry. The program thoroughly reviews important concepts such as organizational growth, budgeting, and patient rights, as well as ethical and legal issues in healthcare.
- MBA—General Management program: Provides a solid education in advanced business skills. The program thoroughly reviews subjects such as performance measurement and control, evaluating and incorporating information processing systems, and technical and managerial processes to complete project objectives on time and within budget.
- MBA—Finance program: Provides students solid business skills. The program covers important subjects such as capital structure, financial markets and instruments, allocating funds for financial investments, risk management, financing a business, and planning for future growth.
- Offers a variety of student services
- The online programs offer flexible learning hours
The classes are taught by qualified instructors with real-world experience.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
Undergraduate applicants are required to provide a high school transcript and have at least a 2.5 GPA. Admissions requirements vary by the master’s degree program. Financial aid is available to qualified students. Financial aid packages are based on the school’s assessment of student need as determined by processing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).