Highlights of Saint Peter’s College
- Providing education since 1872
- Provides employment services
- Offers credit for life experiences and advanced placement credits
- The online programs provide convenient, flexible class schedules
- Provides an education based on the Jesuit principles of academic excellence, leadership, service and faith
- Offers individualized majors
- Provides opportunities to earn credits for internships
- Accredited by the Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
Overview of Saint Peter’s College
Saint Peter’s College, a private not-for-profit college, has campuses in Jersey City and Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. Saint Peter’s College, is a Jesuit Catholic, coeducational liberal arts college. The school strives to prepare students for a lifetime of learning, service and leadership in a diverse and global society. Saint Peter’s College provides on-campus and online undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs in the arts, sciences and business.
Shown below are three highlighted online education programs:
- Online RN-BSN program: Designed to meet the demands of the healthcare industry. The program provides a path for licensed nurses with an associate degree to obtain a bachelor’s degree. The program covers the care of the whole person, leadership skills and community nursing. Students are prepared for management roles.
- Online MA in Criminal Justice Administration with a Concentration in Police Administration program: Prepares students for high-level jobs at the state and local levels. The program focuses on the core competencies required to lead community-level law enforcement agencies. The program covers subjects such human resources management, policy analysis, advanced criminology theory, constitutional justice, budgeting and organizational behavior. Students are prepared to effectively interact with a culturally diverse workforce and community.
- Master’s in Criminal Justice Administration—Federal Law Enforcement program: Students learn to apply criminal justice theory to criminal justice activities at the federal level. The program focuses on the core competencies required to lead law enforcement agencies. The program covers subjects such as constitutional justice, human resources management, policy analysis and advanced criminology. Students are prepared to effectively interact with a culturally diverse workforce and community.
- Provides academic counseling services
- Offers career counseling services
- The online courses run on eight week sessions
The faculty and staff provide students opportunities for educational and spiritual enrichment. Online students have access to faculty members for questions and discussions.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
Some undergraduate programs have program-specific requirements. Applicants of graduate programs need a bachelor’s degree. Each graduate degree program has specific application requirements. Saint Peter’s College provides federal financial aid and other types of financial aid as well as loans to those who qualify.