- The university has provided education since 1890
- Co-Op programs provide students experience in real-life work situations
- Online degrees earned in as little as 18 months
- Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges
Overview of Post University
Post University, located in Waterbury, Connecticut, provides on-campus and online undergraduate and graduate degrees in an array of subjects, including information technology, health, business, entertainment/sports, and social services.
Post University also provides accelerated online degree programs and professional certificates.
Shown below is a collection of education programs offered by the school:
- Criminal Justice Bachelor’s Degree program: Covers the criminal justice and juvenile systems. The program reviews criminal procedure, security, and law enforcement.
- Finance Bachelor’s Degree program: Provides training in financial decision making and planning. Students also gain experience by participating in a cooperative education program before they graduate. The curriculum provides a corporate finance track and a personal finance track.
- Computer Information Systems Bachelor’s Degree program: Combines information technology theory with practical experiences. The program includes internships and cooperative education programs in various professional environments.
- Marketing Bachelor’s Degree program: Covers marketing concepts and provides skills in selling, retailing, advertising, and market research.
- Master of Science in Human Services Degree program: Provides the analytical, conceptual, and operational knowledge required for advanced positions in the human services field. The program offers two areas of specializations: human service program administration and clinical counseling within organizational settings.
- Game Design and Animation Certificate program: Covers the main concepts and skills required to design 3-dimensional interactive games. The program reviews game genres, 3D graphics, design principles, game engine architecture, character animation, and artificial intelligence in games.
- Career services staff members help graduates find jobs
- Staff members provide a variety of services
The classes offered by Post University are taught by experienced instructors. Due to the small class sizes, the teachers provide personalized attention.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
The admissions staff members assist applicants with the admissions process. Freshmen are required to submit a copy of their high school transcript. Students are required to complete or be in the process of completing a specific amount of college preparatory credit. Also, federal aid, grants, and loans, as well as academic and private scholarships, are available to those who qualify.