Highlights of Colorado State University-Global Campus
- The school is ranked #7 by U.S. News & World Report in its “Best Online Bachelors Programs” list
- First and only 100% online, public university in the United States
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
Overview of Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners. As the first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States, CSU-Global is focused on student success as its number one priority.
Colorado State University-Global Campus offers online undergraduate degrees in business management, organizational leadership, information technology, social sciences, public management, and other subjects. CSU-Global online graduate degrees are offered in management, teaching, organizational leadership, and other subjects. All major areas of study offered at CSU-Global include specializations that allow you to customize your coursework in an area of professional or personal interest.
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Flexible online classes with no set class times or locations
- Students have access to 24/7 online tutoring service
- Students have access to 24/7 technical support service
- Students have access to a state-of-the-art virtual library
Colorado State University-Global Campus sets the standard for quality and innovation in higher education through its expert faculty who are recognized as industry leaders and trained in working with adults in an online learning environment.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
Colorado State University-Global Campus offers a streamlined enrollment process with accelerated eight-week courses that start every four weeks. With CSU-Global’s Tuition Guarantee, your tuition will remain the same as long as you stay enrolled. There are no out-of-state tuition hikes since CSU-Global is 100% online. A military tuition discount is available for service members, veterans, and their dependents. Financial aid options, including grants, low-interest loans, and more, are also available.