The student population includes students from more than 60 countries.
The MBA in Global Management is the school’s main degree. Students can select a concentration in global finance, management, marketing, and/or development.
Thunderbird School of Global Management also offers a Master of Science in Global Management, a Master of Arts in Global Affairs Management, a Master of Global Management, and other degrees.
Thunderbird School of Global Management provides the following Executive Certificates:
- Global Business Essentials
- Global Corporate Social Responsibility
- Global Finance
- Global Leadership
- Global Marketing
- Global Management
- Global Negotiations
- International Credit & Trade Finance
The school has the following Thunderbird Research Centers for Excellence:
- Global Financial Services Center
- Garvin Center of the Cultures & Languages of Global Management
- Lincoln Center for Ethics in International Management
- Global Mindset Institute
- Walker Center for Global Entrepreneurship
- Thunderbird Global Private Equity Center