Highlights of Northcentral University
- According to the university, it educates more business PhD students than any other U.S. university
- According to the university, it’s the first predominantly online university to provide accredited doctoral degrees
- Offers mentoring by faculty members
- Northcentral University is regionally accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
Click here for free information about
Online Degrees at Northcentral University!
Overview of Northcentral University
Headquartered in Prescott Valley, Arizona, Northcentral University offers a wide array of online master’s degree, doctoral degree, and certificate of advanced graduate study programs. The university also offers some online bachelor’s degrees. Northcentral University caters to adult students.
Northcentral University offers doctoral and master’s specializations from its School of Health and Behavioral Sciences, School of Business and Technology Management, and the School of Education. Students have a variety of advanced graduate studies certificates to select from.
- Offers weekly course starts
- Assistance provided by faculty mentors and academic advisers
- Helpful information is provided by the Dissertation Center
- The Writing Center provides assistance
- Provides an online library
The classes provided by Northcentral University are taught by qualified, experienced instructors.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
Applicants for the bachelor’s degree programs are required to have a high school diploma or have a passing score on an acceptable equivalency exam. Applicants for the master’s degree programs must have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited academic institution.
Applicants to the doctoral programs offered by the School of Business and Technology Management and the School of Education need a master’s degree from a regionally accredited academic institution.
Northcentral University participates in programs authorized by Title IV of the Higher Education Act. Also, the school has arrangements with many large companies in the nation for tuition assistance. Financial aid may be available to those who qualify.