- Arizona State University named one of “America’s Best College Buys” by Forbes magazine
- Ranked in U.S. New & World Report‘s top-tier U.S. universities
- Ranked the second most entrepreneurial university in the nation by the Global Student Entrepreneur Awards
- W.P. Carey School of Business ranked #30 best business school by U.S. News & World Report
- Full-time MBA program ranked #30 by U.S. News & World Report
- College credit may be given for completion of DANTES, CLEP, and advanced placement examinations
- No out-of-state tuition for fully online students
- Accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
Overview of Arizona State University
Arizona State University (ASU) is one of the nation’s largest public universities by enrollment. The university has four campuses. ASU offers more than 250 undergraduate degree programs and over 100 graduate degree programs.
Arizona State University Online offers students from anywhere the opportunity to earn a complete undergraduate or graduate degree with the same value and accreditation as its on-campus degrees, and be taught by the same professors.
ASU Online offers an array of online undergraduate and graduate degree programs and certificates, including undergraduate degrees in the fields of health science, political science, communication, criminal justice, family and human development, sociology, technological and entrepreneur management, technical communication, and more.
ASU Online offers a Criminal Justice master’s degree program and a Graduate Certificate in Sustainability.
- Online tutoring is available at no cost
- Online students have access to the alumni network
- Students have access to research assistance
- Every undergraduate degree program has an academic adviser who helps students choose courses and locate resources
- Students have access to tech support 24/7
- Career services are available to online students
The classes provided by Arizona State University Online are taught by the faculty members who teach the on-campus classes.
W.P. Carey School of Business
From the traditional to the innovative, the highly ranked academic programs at the W.P. Carey School of Business offer students solutions for the 21st century global economy. The W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University is one of the largest business schools in the United States with more than 1,500 graduate students and 8,300 undergraduates. For over 50 years, the W.P. Carey School has maintained accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the most prestigious and recognized accreditation available for business schools. From the world-renowned faculty representing six continents to thousands of outstanding students who enroll every year from around the world, the W.P. Carey School welcomes diversity and encourages global thinking. With over 25 undergraduate degrees and several masters and doctoral programs, W.P. Carey delivers excellent quality and great value. It is one of the top business schools in the country, highly ranked for academics, groundbreaking research, and student outcomes.Faculty Members.
Admissions and Financial Aid Information
ASU Online representatives are available to help applicants with the enrolling process.
Financial aid is available to eligible students. ASU Online provides a number of different scholarship options.